Complete list of Competition participants and order of their audition performances / UPDATE
Warsaw, 23 July 2021 / update 23 August 2021
We are pleased to announce the complete list of the musicians who will participate in the 2nd Stanisław Moniuszko International Competition of Polish Music along with their official Competition Numbers. The order of audition performances was drawn at a ceremony presided over by Cracow Golden Quintet - the Laureates of the 1st edition of the Competition, at the headquarters of the National Institute of Music and Dance in Warsaw on 22 July 2021.
The results of the draw can be found in the video recordings below:
Letter O was drawn in the Pianist category and T in the Chamber Ensembles category.
Therefore, the Tansman Trio will be the first ensemble to perform on 11 September at 10:00 a.m. Performances in the Pianist category will start with Szymon Orliński on 13 September at 10 a.m.
The next participants in both categories will follow in alphabetical order.
Complete list of participants along with their official Competition Numbers:
- Szymon Orliński (Poland)
- Ekaterina Richter (Russia)
- Ivan Shemchuk (Ukraine)
- Mikołaj Sikała (Poland)
- Michał Karol Szymanowski (Poland)
- Tomasz Zając (Poland)
- Naoko Aburaki (Japan)
- Jakub Cetnarowski (Poland)
- Weronika Chodakowska (Poland)
- Julia Dmochowska (Poland)
- Adam Mikołaj Goździewski (Poland)
- Carter Johnson (Canada/USA)
- Ruslan Kazakov (Russia)
- Krzysztof Kozłowski (Poland)
- Martyna Kubik (Poland)
- Maryia Muryhina (Belarus)
- Tansman Trio (Poland)
- Trio Incendio (Czech Republic)
- Trio Legend (Poland)
- Veramo String Quartet (Poland)
- Airis String Quartet (Poland)
- Aleksandra Kuls and Marcin Koziak (Poland)
- Antarja Quartet (Poland)
- Dobrowolski / Słapiński Duo (Poland)
- Duo Eufonico (Poland)
- Godziński Piano Duo (Poland)
- Iskrzycka & Miarka DUO (Poland)
- Kopiejek & Włoszczuk Piano Duo (Poland)
- Krasicka-Gajownik / Filek Duo (Poland)
- Książek Piano Duo (Poland)
- Kwartet smyczkowy „Op1” (Poland)
- Kwintofonia (Poland)
- Lewandowski / Ziomko Duo (Poland)
- Lux aeterna (Ukraine)
- Podorska & Słowikowski (Poland)
- Popko / Thieu Quang (Poland)
- Sedinum Piano Trio (Poland)
- Ślubowska / Słapiński Duo (Poland)
*Due to resignation of chamber ensembles in the competition, the numbering of auditions has been changed.
The Competition Bureau will immediately contact each participant individually with detailed information about the organisational matters as well as contact information in case of any queries regarding their participation in the Competition.